| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mito in June is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in June is very slightly soggy. Around 174.6mm (6.9in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:27 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Mito June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Mito, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Mito:
- Wakamatsu, Japan - 132 kms (82 miles) NNW
- Shirakawa, Japan - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) NNW
- Nikko, Japan - 95.2 kms (59.2 miles) WNW
- Utsunomiya, Japan - 56.8 kms (35.3 miles) WNW
- Maebashi, Japan - 126 kms (78.3 miles) W
- Karuizawa, Japan - 171.8 kms (106.7 miles) W
- Kumagaya, Japan - 100.9 kms (62.7 miles) WSW
- Tateno, Japan - 47.3 kms (29.4 miles) SW
- Chichibu, Japan - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) WSW
- Tokyo, Japan - 100 kms (62.1 miles) SW
- Kofu, Japan - 189.6 kms (117.8 miles) WSW
- Chiba, Japan - 92.6 kms (57.5 miles) SSW
- Kawaguchiko, Japan - 181.8 kms (113 miles) WSW
- Yokohama, Japan - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) SW
- Katsuura, Japan - 137.6 kms (85.5 miles) S
- Tateyama, Japan - 164.3 kms (102.1 miles) SSW